Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ketchup/Catsup

Call me a fob but the truth of the matter is that I am a Ketchup collecting desi. No not the huge maggi sauce bottles or Heinz family pack but the ketchup sachets you get with fries, burgers, pizzas (yes I like my slice with ketchup on it), samosas. Not only ketchup, but I like collecting relish, tartar sauce, mayo and hot sauce sachets too.

Today though is only about the ketchup sachets. When I recently visited Hyderabad, after a looooong while, I noticed that they now have a McDonald's and this little glass case where they want people to throw in their unused sachets. Inasmuch as I like the idea of the sachets being reused and waste being reduced, I like the idea of housing them in my bag better. Why? Just because I asked them for extra ketchup on the side and during the time that I come across a nasty customer service rep who is stingy about handing out sachets or if I do forget to ask them for extra, I can always dig into my stash and fetch out more!

I think I have a phobia of running out of ketchup. Runoutaketchupophobia!

I like my ketchup cold with my hot fries,pizza,burger, samosa and pakoda.

Number of ketchup sachets in my bag:2

Number of sachets that tore and decorated my bag red and gooey:2

Until next time lovelies....

Miss Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment