Monday, April 13, 2009

Funny hyderabadi's, Where art thou?

I like writing.Not that I have something important to say necessarily. But, where exactly are the funny hyderabadi people from the Angrez? Do they exist? Or is it just someone's overactive imagination?

So, this is an effort to see how many hyderabadi people to end up coming to this blog. An interesting experiment of sorts.

Who am I? Just some bored chick with a laptop who thought it would be interesting to start something random at 11.44 p.m.

Comment someone before I throw myself into an abyss of boredom.

Kahan hai bhai saare logan? aajao jaldi jaldi...

Until next time,

Miss Cherie

1 comment:

  1. aah... I am the first to comment on my own article..wooohooo (throwing myself in that abyss..) I just realised that for some bizarre reason the time is 8.35 pm when it actually is 11.49.... erlaaak

    ReplyDelete